Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cute and they know it

The girls are so darn cute in their purple hats!
The thing is, they know it!
It was BEAUTIFUL out the other day.
I had to run to get my new glasses from the eye doctor so John played with the girls on the front patio.  We got them all bundled up; cute jackets, adorable hats, and blankets just in case.


Normally it takes quiet a bit to get cute pictures of the girls.  
We're talking lots and lots of pictures, lots of time, and maybe even teasing the girls a little bit.

Not on this day though.
The girls looked darn cute in their hats and I guess just wanted to show it off!
Evie

Ada

Ada

Evie

Evie

The girls look so cute in their hats that Ada decided that she wanted Evie's hat.


Yeah, all of this is within 15 minutes!

I guess maybe I should let John and the girls play outside more often!


1 comment:

  1. even without the hats they look very cute!!

    ReplyDelete