You may recall a post awhile back that I told you about several things that I just won't do.
What you don't remember all my different posts!?!?!
Ok, I'll let it slide this time, here you go.
Well, I was serious about that list.
I was getting ready to take a shower but that plan was quickly put to a stop when I found a big, HUGE, HAIRY MONSTER sized spider in the tub.
I did the same thing any rational person would do.
I turned on the shower to try to drown him.
That didn't work.
So I took my next step...
TRAP HIM!!!
Yep, that FREAKISHLY BIG, HUGE, HAIRY, CREEPY spider is trapped under that glass.
So what's the plan from here?
Keep the spider there until John gets home to kill him of course!
Well, I won't bore you any longer with my exciting adventures and just give you want you want...
Pictures of the girls of course!
Ada
Evie



No comments:
Post a Comment