Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Under the Weather


Some of us have been under the weather.

Some of us have been teething.
With TWO molars!

Some of us are just trying to get ready for Thanksgiving.

This means that none of us have been blogging... Sorry.

Here's a little bit of a catch up...

New car seats!  We haven't used them yet but we got the girls new car seats.  We were reading that based upon the weight requirements, you have to be 22 lbs to sit forward facing in a car seat.  At this rate our girls will be 3 when that happens!

Enjoying some milk in Daddy's lap

Check out my new wheels!  The girls love their little push car.  They  go all over the house on it, forwards, backwards, any which way.

A delicious breakfast for my husband!  The one without frosting, that one's mine!

Yep, that's a booger sucker.

And that's some adorable drool!

It's been a LONG week!  Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things after Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and you get to see and spend time with your loved ones!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your little girl in the first picture. I hope the teeth come in quickly and good health is quickly restored to your family. Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, John, Sarah, Ada, and Evie! Hope you enjoy your day together. We are so thankful for all of you!
    Love,
    Paul, Jana, Olivia, and Connor

    ReplyDelete