Monday, May 30, 2011

A little backwards...

So we're a little backwards here on our posts.  This was before the big birthday bash, but you know you want to see them...
The girls love to stand.
ALL THE TIME!
Sure it sounds good and dandy.  But they will get quiet sad if they can't stand.  On top of that they tend to fall.  That results in tears...

Evie looking at the "library"
Of course she wanted the books from the top shelf.
Do you know how you get to the top shelf?
By climbing onto the DVD player on the lowest shelf.
I know, I know, you must think why on earth would you put the DVD player on the bottom shelf when you have babies?  Well unfortunately that's the only place it fits.
John thinks the solution is a new DVD player.  My solution?
Deal with it.

Have we mentioned that the girls like to be naked?
Oh yeah, and Ada is crawling too...

We have helpers!
Evie is helping with the dishwasher

This resulted in a fallen baby.
And tears of course.
We still got the dishwasher emptied.

Ada thinking about helping with the dishwasher.

Then decided she was going to go play instead.

With the weather being nice, John grilled his nearly world famous burgers.  I love burgers!
They're seasoned to perfection.
They have some "secret" ingredients.

Yellow tomatoes taste pretty darn good on burgers too...

My flowers are growing too!  I'm pretty darn excited!
The girls love flowers too.
Until I don't let them eat the flowers.

Don't forget to vote, it ends May 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment