Thursday, May 12, 2011

Reading

For Mother's Day John, I mean the girls, got me a book.  
I had forgotten how much I like to read for pleasure!
I read the whole book in a day!  There's a small catch to it though...

***CONFESSION ALERT***

I loved the Twilight books.  Like, I read them more then once.  I even liked the movies.
I know, I'm not exactly the target demographic (tweeners), but I enjoyed them A LOT.  Don't worry, I'm not crazy like this person.


So back to the catch...
John informed me that he chose the book from the same section as Twilight, yes the young adult section.
But really, it doesn't matter what section it came from, it just matters that I read a book again.

Ada was pretty proud of her Mama for reading so much.

How did I get over finishing my book?
I got another one.

Evie

I love it when Ada sits there with her hands held like this.  She looks so sweet.  Usually she's just planning what she's going to get into next.



John borrowed a co-worker's sewing machine for me this week.
Let me tell you, I was excited.
Almost as excited as getting a new young adult quasi-romance novel!

I used the sewing machine to sew new baby leg warmers!

The sewing machine was pretty fancy compared to what I'm used to. (Not that I don't LOVE your sewing machine Mom). It's the Brother Project Runway limited edition sewing machine.  It has WAY more stitches then I could even think how to use.

So it's not the best photo of me, but here I am at work!

I got about 8 different styles, 2 sets per style sewn.
I bet you can't wait to see the girls in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment