Caffeine. {grin} BK, that is before kids, I used to live off of this stuff. Coffees and green teas were my favorite. Coffee in the morning and green tea in the afternoon. And in the early days of BK, a coffee in the evening.
*** coffee and chambord... my absolute favorite***
Right before I found out I was pregnant, I couldn't stand the smell or drink any coffee. At that point, cutting back wasn't a big problem. The green tea was a little bit harder. Long story short, I cut my caffeine intake way, way, far away back. And then with nursing the girls, they had less colic, behaved and slept better if I didn't have caffeine in my diet.
Fast forward. Today. Guess what's going to make a come-back? That's right. {grin}
Since the girls have cut back on nursing, I've been gradually introducing caffeine into my diet. Mostly decaf coffee and the occasional green tea. Guess who's handling it the best? ME! Oh, how I've missed it...
We're pretty excited about it, can you tell?




What a great feeling to add coffee and tea back! Enjoy! :) I love your daughter's dresses!
ReplyDeletecoffee and then red bull?
ReplyDelete