The girls have started a new routine.
The new routine is that they don't have one...
Well, they have one but, let's just say that it's very "fluid" - as in it's constantly changing.
What do I mean?
Well Saturday the girls got up at 8:30 am
Sunday - 7:00 am (for them this is REALLY early)
Monday - 10:30 am (There was lots of playing in bed)
Daddy learned why Mama doesn't try to use the computer in the morning.
They do usually like to eat anywhere from 45 minute to 2 1/2 hours after they get up.
Their first nap...
It can start anywhere from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
Their second nap...
It can be from about 4:00 pm to NEVER. With NEVER being more common.
We do have a pretty good evening schedule down though. The times fluctuate sometimes but the order is always the same.
We ate food and drink from sippy cups.
We go for a walk (I'm very worried about what we're going to do when it gets cold)
Daddy and the girls play downstairs. I don't know what they do but I can generally assume it's trouble.
Every other day we give the girls a bath/shower.
Put on pajamas.
Daddy then carries the girls around and sings them a song.
Then they nurse and go to bed.
I don't want to say it to loud and jinx this but...
It works great!




Great pictures of your adorable little girls! I am dreading the cold weather too because getting outside is so nice! :)
ReplyDelete