Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy

We've been busy.
You've been busy.  Admit it, you haven't check the blog as often as usual.
It's the busy time of year.
I've been behind on blogging again.  Let's try to get back into it.

GO BLOG!
That's what the girls said.

Actually, this is the morning routine now.  I go in, I open the curtains and the girls point out which lamp they want on first, then second, and third.  The problem, we only have two lamps in their room.

On a side note, since daylight savings time, it's been pretty hard to follow our no camera flash policy, darn lack of sunlight!

Evie checking to make sure I followed the morning routine.

The girls have started playing on their rocking horse.  It's SUPER cute.  Ok, I know that I say that a lot that they're super cute, but this really is.  They sit on the horse and hold on.  The other night both girls wanted to ride the horse.  We put them both on and let them hold on!  It was less then successful.  There were some tears....

But look at those smiles when they get the rocking horse to themselves.

It's amazing how a "toy" will be put away for awhile, then all the sudden it's rediscovered and becomes an instant classic.  Here's a great example.  This was the seat that went in their baby tub.  Now it's become a favorite place to sit.  The girls use it as their own personal recliner.  To bad they can't get out of it themselves.  
Did your kids ever find any old toys that they ended up loving?

What's for lunch?
Sweet potato fries and turkey meatballs.  This was a huge success!
The girls would try to shove the fry into their mouth then ask for more.  Then shove the next fry in there too.  If I let them, they'd probably get a good 5-6 frys in there.

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome how toys are so much fun after a little break with them! I am going to have to try some sweet potato fries with the kids...they look great! Your girls are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete