Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sometimes....

Winter is right around the corner.  Recently the girls have been wearing pants EVERYDAY! It's been months since they've been bare legged.
So sometimes I forget...
How freakin' cute their legs are!
Look at those pudgy legs!

Check out those legs pushing the cart around.  I think we're going to have to start having a day for bare legs!  And the onesie with just the shoes, oh my goodness!

Tomorrow is John's birthday.  He's getting old!  I won't tell you how old since we'll be the same age!

I thought that I better just have a couple cute pictures of the girls with Daddy!
Don't they look sweet?

Looking out the door.  The lawn people were out, this was pretty exciting stuff.


Someone needs a pedi!
(John cut their nails after he saw this picture...)

They're pretty cute...

2 comments:

  1. Baby toes are the best! I love their little legs too....I think bare leg day is an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are ADORABLE...can't wait to see them Friday.

    I agree, you need a bare leg day

    love,
    grandma r.

    ReplyDelete