Friday, August 5, 2011

The Big Latch On

With World Breastfeeding Week almost over, we're really excited about the big final "event"
It's called "The Big Latch On"
This is an event that is being put on Worldwide for Breastfeeding week. There will be public locations around the world, where at a set time Breastfeeding Mama's will go and breastfeed their babies. The goal is to set the record for most Mama's breastfeeding at the same time!
I'm super excited about it and we're planning on participating!
The location in Omaha is at Baby Junk at 10:30 am. It's a little store in Rockbrook Village.
Check out more about The Big Latch On Event on their website.

So on a completely different note, I've decided that we are a big FREAK SHOW!
***My heart goes out to ALL other multiple moms***



We went to two stores yesterday to go shopping with the girls.
2 stores! That's it for a couple of quick errands.
It took us over 2 HOURS in one store!
Not because we messed around.  But because every time we turned around, someone was stopping us asking about the girls.  
"Oh are they twins"
"My Grandma's brother's cousin's butcher had twins"
"I've always wanted twins"
And all kinds of other ridiculous stories.

This is why we do our grocery shopping at 9 pm when the girls are asleep!
We have become a FREAK SHOW!

It's ok though...
I have a solution.
I'm going to start printing pamphlets.  Something like this...

Yes, I have twins.  They are girls.  They are identical.  Twins do not run in our family.  Yes, they were premies and I was massively large.  I'm glad some distant relative of your had twins.  The End.

Problem solved {grin}





2 comments:

  1. Freakishly cute! Maybe if your girls weren't so adorable people wouldn't want to know about them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Barbara! They are just too cute for people not to stop and ask about them. Love those tops!

    ReplyDelete