Saturday, June 25, 2011

10 more

Yesterday I gave you 10 things about me that you may not have known.  It was pretty fun coming up with the list!  For today I have another fun list... 10 things about Ada and Evie! 

1. Everyday they do something that makes me laugh, but whenever I try to explain it, it sounds dumb and not funny...

2. EVERYTHING goes in their mouth it seems. 

3. Ada and Evie don't like being referred to as "the twins" they would much rather be called "the girls"  or even better... Ada and Evie.

4. They LOVE to breastfeed.

5. They have been getting nightly walks with their daddy and love them.

6. Much like their Dad, they don't really like green veggies so far (we're working on this).

7. They like their sippy cups with straws, but they'd rather drink from their Mama's water cup. (I have to hide my mug daily)

8. They don't like people other then their Mama and Dad to hold them right now.

9. Evie now thinks she needs to wake up about an hour earlier then Ada everyday.

10. The girls love to remove their disposable diapers whenever they can.

So how about a couple pictures?  

I love this "outfit" combination

Tippy Toes to reach the goodies on the couch.

Tomorrow:
10 things about John...

No comments:

Post a Comment