Thursday, June 16, 2011

True Colors

*** CONFESSION ALERT ***
I love football...
There it is.  I'm ready for football to start back up.  I have no idea when it starts.  
To be honest - I really don't know to much about football.
It's on over the weekends and John tells me what team to cheer for.  
This makes it easy. {grin}

We live in Nebraska.
Yep, the state that bleeds red.  (Wait, that doesn't really say much)
How about the state that Eats, Sleeps, and Breaths Cornhuskers.

What do you do to show that you don't like the Cornhuskers when you live in Nebraska?
You have the girls wear Iowa Hawkeyes clothes!
To be honest we're not really Hawkeye fans either, but it sure riles up Cornhusker fans (Not as much as me saying I love Notre Dame though).

The girls could really care less about the Fighting Irish, Hawkeyes or Cornhuskers - for now anyway...
Ada was much more interested in getting into Mama's nail polish box!
I bet she wanted her toe nails painted!  {grin}

Someone else was having a bit of a rough day...
This is what happens when you wake up two hours early...

Ada has a new favorite game...
Ok, so maybe it's not her favorite but mine...
How long will she leave the washcloth on her head???
Can you tell her excitement in this picture?

John recently made a new request, I can dress the girls the same everyday but with a stipulation.

Their leg warmers can't match.
John says. "This makes life so much easier"
It really confuses him when I change the leg warmers from one baby to the next while he's asleep...

The girls are actually starting to play with their toys as their intended, not just chew toys.


And the girls love to help out in the kitchen!



Maybe help isn't the right word...

Evie with Daddy.
Someone was ready for a nap...

3 comments:

  1. Guess I'm going to have to find some red and gold (Iowa State) for them to wear ! Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.

    Love,
    Grandma R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I know you lived in Nebraska? I live in Nebraska too! *waves hi*

    Also, DH isn't a Husker fan either. He loves Colorado, which may make Nebraska fans even more mad than Iowa. :o)

    Anyway, your daughters are beautiful, and I love their little baby legwarmers. (I just couldn't do them on boys, but I really wanted to.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Iowa, so I love their shirts! :) Great choice and they look cute on them!

    ReplyDelete