I know I haven't had a lot of pictures the last couple days, so hopefully these will help make up for it!
We need your help!
We need your help!
Back around Christmas time we put up a photo wall. It's in our living room. It's big and beautiful. It's photos of John and me, the girls, and more girls. It fills the whole wall and has 8 by 10's, 11 by 14's, and 16 by 20's. So a nice mix. Well we think we're ready for some new photos. But we need your help to decide which pictures we want to put up.
This is what we got now...
I'm not sure what pictures we're going to replace yet, I guess it depends on what new ones we choose.
So this is where you come into play...
We need you to vote on what ones are your favorites, we're thinking about 2-3 new ones. Take a look and vote by posting a comment of the # of the pictures you'd choose.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
So let us know what you think...
We don't make this easy I know, that's why we need your help!












Heeey, it was so nice to meet you and your family yesterday! (I'm generally much more sane, normal, and chatty though, I promise.) Your girls are just beautiful. Dainty and adorable. :o)
ReplyDeleteSeveral things:
1. I like #1 for sure. You just look so happy. I also like #4 since it's a different pose and marks the next standing/walking stage. They're all great though. :o)
2. The Facebook pics are up from yesterday, and the ones of your girls are really cute. I loved their coordinating dresses.
3. My e-mail is nstampnstamp at hotmail if you're ever bored. My boys are a threat to eat your girls and steal their toys, but we should do a playdate some time for sure.
I like 2, 10, and 11. That is if 2 and 11 are different babies. Sorry I can't tell! :) They are all great!
ReplyDelete1, 3, 11
ReplyDeletegrandpa k