Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Road Trip!

To get to the wedding we had to take a road trip!
It was 6 hours each way.  That's about 4 hrs and 45 min to long according to the girls.  We tried to break it up and stop every two hours.  We planned our route to stop at John's parents house and my Aunt and Uncle's house in La Porte City.  It was nice to have a place to stop and rest and feed the girls.

Our load.  We must be master packers though.  We were able to get ALL of our clothes in 1 small suit case.

Even more impressive...
We got EVERYTHING in the car.  That includes our suitcase, our toiletry bag, a bag of shoes, toys, water, sheets (we'll get into this later), 2 pack and plays AND our double stroller!
WOW!
The girls wore their pajamas for the first leg.


When we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa Roberts' house Evan apparently thought we were too loud...

Then we stopped at my Aunt and Uncle's.  They got the cameras out and were shooting like the paparazzi!  The girls just looked like this...

They did enjoy the toys!



Thank you everyone that let us stop along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm happy I got to see the twins!!!! They are cute!!!! I'll try to e-mail Rosie the pictures I took so she can get those to you!!!! I bet mom would be okay whenever you stop by again (you are coming back right?!?!?). I think I want to be a photographer now....thank you John,Ada,Eve, and of course my cousin Sarah. I have awesome pictures of you all....like I said I'll try to get them to you!!

    Love with all of my heart <3,
    Dana Jo Wigg

    ReplyDelete