The girls are the big 1 YEAR OLD now.
It was obviously a bigger day for John and me then it was for them, since they just went about their daily routine as normal.
They didn't immediately learn how to walk
How to talk
Change their own diaper
Build towers with their blocks
Nope, same ole' same ole'
I guess that's what I expected...
The girls did get a laundry basket ride today followed by some pictures.
I asked them, "Do you know how old you are today?"
Yep, that's a big 1 from Ada!
I'm sure she had no idea what she was doing, since they've been giving a lot of "farmer waves" with one finger recently.
Of course I took their pictures when they first woke up.
Their first pictures of being 1...
Evie
Ada
Not the most flattering picture of Ada
I love it when they wait at the gate for us to come up the stairs!
They get so excited
Yeah, I know it's a blurry picture, but come on it's still cute.
It seems like whenever we go anywhere, someone always comments on their eyes.
How big and blue they are.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for them too...
We put the girls in their high chairs to drink from their sippy cups while we ate, it's safe to say that they made themselves at home...
We're still busy getting ready for their party on Saturday...









It's cute how they even sit in their chairs the same way.
ReplyDelete