Thursday, July 14, 2011

Visit

Did I mention that I took the girls on a little road trip again, by myself?
Yeah, I know CRAZY!
My Aunt and Uncle had a family get together to celebrate their 45th anniversary!  (John and I are only 39 years away). I drove up with the girls by myself because John had to sleep.

Ada helping to pack

The girls were perfect as usual!  They just wanted to be with Mama the whole time, which makes me feel pretty special {grin}

When the girls woke up while we were gone they would stand up in their beds and start saying "DaDaDa" It was too cute!
When the girls saw their Daddy, they were pretty excited!

The girls heard Daddy come up the stairs and scooted over to the gate to see their Daddy.



It was great to see my family, many of which I hadn't seen since my wedding, but it was also great to get back home to see John!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! your blog makes me smile everyday :)

    Allen

    ReplyDelete