Friday, July 15, 2011

Cloth Diapers

Remember how we told you that we were doing a cloth diaper experiment the last few months?
Well, the experiment went well. 
We're going cloth!
I know you must think I'm crazy.  After a year switching to cloth diapers with twins?!?!
Well, this probably isn't the first time you've thought I'm crazy.  

We ordered the "Everything you need package" from a local diaper company that we found.

We now have 24 diaper shells and 48 inserts.
With these diapers we'll be able to go about a day or two without doing laundry.
Cloth diapers are not the same thing that they were 10 years ago.

The girls are still getting used to their diapers and think they're kind of silly so far, but they're making do.

As you can see, it's not slowing their trouble making.
Once we have a bit more experience, we'll give a bit more insight {grin}

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment